Wildlife Film Festival Rotterdam offers all those working in the cinematographic sector the possibility of requesting accreditation according to their specific field of employment.
Accreditation will be granted according to the following rules. Accreditation does not guarantee availability in the cinema theatres. Upon arrival in Rotterdam seats can be reserved upon availability.
Industry or film delegation accreditation:
- 50 Euro for all 5 festival days
- 20 Euro for day visitors on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Sunday
- 30 Euro for day visitors on Saturday (including drinks and walking dinner)
- Accreditation to Wildlife Film Festival Rotterdam is reserved exclusively to film industry professionals and those working within the artistic or technical activities of the audio-visual sector.
- The accreditation badge is payable upon collection in Rotterdam.
- This type of accreditation is free for press, radio/television, photographers and will be reserved to media professionals provided the application forms satisfy the accreditation requirements.
- Print and online press: a letter on official headed paper signed by the editor-in-chief of the publication sending the journalist to cover the festival
- Radio/television: a letter on official headed paper signed by the editor-in-chief of the network sending the journalist to cover the festival
- Photographers : a letter on official headed paper signed by the director of the photographic agency or by the editor-in-chief of the publication which is sending the photographer to cover the festival. We do not accept freelancers